Our landlords are doing a community consultation survey. Please reply by 25th April 2022
Fill in the community consultation survey
Personal responses to the survey will be much better than pro forma replies. But if you have writers block, here are some suggestions
For “what do you most like” try
- The gardening project is great.
- Community events
For, “what would you improve” try
- If you live in a block affected by damp, ask what measures will be taken to ensure the block is weatherproof long term
- If you’d like more cycle parking, remember to ask for it
- If you live in a block with a lift ask what’s happening to make sure it’s reliable. Lifts in Sheppard House, Gwynne House, Taylor House and Godolphin House have been broken for months due to failure to find parts
- If you’re a leaseholder, ask what’s happening to ensure service charges are transparent
- If you’re a tenant, ask why the compensation for water rates is lower than what Lambeth is paying
- If you’re affected by Anti Social Behaviour ask our landlords to invest more in youth facilities, and more in specially trained staff to deal with situations like the ones you experience.