Contact Us

Please get in touch with St Martin’s Tenants and Residents Association

  • You can email
  • You can phone us on 07468 083400
  • You can tweet us on @StMartinsTRA

How you report a repair depends on who your landlord is:

If your landlord is slow to fix a communal repair (i.e. an issue that affects more than just your household) please also contact us as we may be able to help. If it’s an individual repair please read our advice on how you can resolve the issue yourself

If you want legal advice about an issue with your lease please contact the Leasehold Advisory Service on 0207 832 2500

You can report anti social behaviour using one of the following numbers:

  • If the anti social behaviour is committed by someone in City E-Act Academy uniform, please phone the school on 020 3691 4600. An example of the uniform is here
  • If the anti social behaviour is committed by anyone else please phone the police on 101

If you want to hire a community centre or complain about another person who has hired it:

  • For the community centre in Abbots Park phone 0208 674 3038 or email
  • For the old library building or the Scout Hut in High Trees, contact the High Trees CDT

If you’ve made a complaint about a hirer and are not satisfied with the response to your complaint please contact

If you want to contact your local councillors or local MP you can do so here

2 thoughts on “Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s