St Martin’s Tenants and Residents Association is a group of residents who live on the St Martin’s Estate in Lambeth. We cover Abbots Park, Atwater Close, Challice Way, Ewen Crescent, Gaywood Close, High Trees and Vibart Gardens. We also cover the part of the estate that’s on Tulse Hill and Upper Tulse Hill
Our estate is run by three housing associations: Metropolitan, Optivo and Notting Hill. We represent tenants and leaseholders of all three housing associations. We also represent private tenants. This page shows what block is managed by what housing association
We’re a democratic organisation with a committee elected according to our constitution. We also hold regular general meetings, check the website for details. We ask everyone attending our meetings follows our code of conduct.
We’re making a difference on our estate
- In 2016 we campaigned for a new youth centre (now called the YellowQube) and won
- In 2020 we persuaded Metropolitan to remove some pointless scaffolding from Gaywood Close
- We persuaded Optivo send pest control to Baldwin House rather than claiming it was an individual problem.
- We persuaded MTVH to take action against lighting in Williams House following a twitter campaign
- We persuaded MTVH to tackle a pigeon infestation in Williams House following a petitioning campaign
- We persuaded MTVH to make past and future service charges more transparent
We’re always looking for new people to help. To find out how you can help please come to our next general meeting (watch the front page of the website for details) or simply contact us and ask to keep in touch
Our logo was designed by Asal and Ruby from Fenstaton Primary School.
Why not get in touch. You can suggest ideas, help with our campaigns and find out how we can make this estate better for everyone.