How to tackle Anti Social Behaviour

Several residents have contacted us about Anti Social Behaviour. Here’s how to resolve the situation

The best way to tackle anti social behaviour is with better youth facilities. Please support our campaign to reopen the Yellow Qube as a youth club

If you believe a crime has been committed please phone the police on 101. Or you can report a crime anonymously here . In an emergency dial 999

If you see a young person wearing City Heights E-Act school uniform behaving in a way that makes them a poor ambassador for the school please phone the school on 020 3691 4600. An example of the uniform is here

If the anti social behaviour is committed by someone hiring the Abbots Park community centre please email  If you’ve made a complaint about a hirer and are not satisfied with the response to your complaint please contact We know there are particular concerns about noise and parking. We’d be interested to know if the new restrictions work

In all other cases please contact your landlord

In the short term the landlords should send staff who know how to resolve these issues sensitively. Unfortunately the residents association has such a small budget we’re not able to do this ourselves.

In the medium term we hope our landlords will fund more activities for young people. Please mention this when you contact them.

High Trees CDT runs many activities for young people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s