Make Sure You Complain About Damp

Do you have damp in your property? We need to get as many complaints in about this as possible

There’s some advice on how to complain on our website

Alternatively, pop into High Trees CDT (at the junction of Tulse Hill and Upper Tulse Hill) and there are pro forma (paper based) complaints to fill out there.

Pro forma Complaints forms
This is part of our campaign against damp, a campaign where we’re making progress

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s