We ask that everyone who attends our meetings follows the following code of conduct:
- All members must conduct themselves in a way that does not cause offence to others or bring the association into disrepute.
- Members must treat others with respect and must avoid racist, sexist or other derogatory remarks or actions.
- Members must allow others to speak without interruption or other inappropriate behaviour.
- Members must be sensitive to the needs of those who may not be used to speaking in public or whose first language is not English.
- Members who feel that this Code of Conduct has been breached should raise the matter at the earliest opportunity, for the association committee to take appropriate action.