Here are some of the ideas we’re received for our waste campaign. What are yours
We had a meeting on the evening of Monday 3rd February to discuss ideas for our waste campaign. Ideas included
- Fly tipping in bin area between Portland and Morrison
- Fly tipping in bin area by 98-121 Gaywood Close
- We often have fly tippers pulling up in their cars by Harbin House and dumping stuff.
- Only 1 recycling bin in Harbin House. The latter is regularly overflowing so that recycling often ends up in the general waste.
- Bins in the middle of Gaywood Close should be emptied twice a week
We’ve also received some ideas verbally. We’ve collated them all into this spreadsheet. The most common complaint was fly tipping, with “not enough bins” coming second.