We’re having our Annual General Meeting on the evening of Tuesday 27th October. Please come
St Martins Tenants and Residents Association AGM
Tuesday 27th October, 7pm to 9pm
Scout Hut on High Trees (Upper Tulse Hill end)
All residents welcome
The most important thing to do at our AGM is to elect a management committee for the next year. You’re welcome to stand on the night. If you want to have a chat about what it involves please contact us, or you can chat about it on the night.
The election will take place according to our constitution. It will be independently supervised by Graham Weston from the High Trees Community Development Trust. If you have any concerns about the election please contact Graham on email@example.com
The full agenda is
- Brief welcome from the chair
- Treasurer’s report
- Discussion about what our plans for next year should be, possibly in small groups
- Committee Elections
We’ve achieved so much this year:
- Held a public meeting with the head of the new City E-Act Academy to give residents a chance to voice their concerns
- Persuaded Cllr Marcia Cameron and Chuka Umunna MP to complain about the atrocious state of communal lighting in High Trees
- We’ve had a public meeting to advise leaseholders of their rights.
- We’ve run a campaign to open the Maskall Close sports facilities to the community which we won.
- We’ve got a new logo designed by students from Fenstanton School.
- Persuaded Metropolitan to repair the Abbots Park pavement and the Kynaston House door
- And the Fun Day members of the TRA helped organised was covered by the South London Press.
We need people to help us to ensure we can do even more next year.