Thanks to everyone who responded to our recent consultations about the priorities for the TRA for the coming months. Based on this consultation, this will be our agenda for our general meeting on Wednesday
- Lifts – Residents are concerned about damp and urine in the lifts. How do we get this fixed?
- Playgrounds – Residents have expressed concern about lack of playground provision. What else do we want? How can we campaign for better provision?
- Youth Facilities – Residents have expressed concern about lack of youth facilities. There are facilities in the Dip Site on Maskall Close, they’re just not open. How do we get Lambeth Council to open them
- Any Other Business
Please come to our general meeting to discuss all of these
St Martins Tenants and Residents Association General Meeting
Wednesday 26th August, 7pm to 9pm
Scout Hut on High Trees (Upper Tulse Hill end)
Download publicity here
Please come so we can discuss how to move these issues forward. We really appreciate new ideas.
Note there are a few issues that came up at the consultation that we’ll be pursuing outside the general meeting:
- There’s problems with damp in many flats on High Trees at the eastern end of Gaywood Close. We’re working with Cllr Mary Atkins to get this fixed
- Residents in Challice Way have inadequate blue bins and recycling facilities. We’re working with the councillors to see if we can resolve this informally, if not we’ll launch a campaign.
- There’s problems with water on the stairwell in 45-111 Abbotts Park which makes the stairs quite perilous to climb. Details of this campaign are coming soon
- And we’re still working on the campaign to get High Trees Lighting fixed