The Trustees and Staff at High Trees Community Development Trust, would like to invite all local residents to their Annual General Meeting.
High Trees CDT AGM
Tuesday 17th February, 6pm to 9pm
High Trees Community Trust (junction of Upper Tulse Hill and Tulse Hill)
(the venue is marked at “St Martin’s Library Centre” on the map, but this is due to google maps being out of date)
The Annual General Meeting is your opportunity to:
- Celebrate High Trees’ achievements over the past year
- Hear from our Patron, Chuka Umunna MP
- Hear from & meet the people who use our services
- Meet our funders & partners
- Presentation of High Trees Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- Find out more about the services and support High Trees offers
The AGM is also the time for High Trees CDT to conduct a number of items of business including adoption of our audited accounts and appointment of auditors. They are looking for new trustees to join us that have skills in business development, surveying, communications, finance. They are always interested in encouraging new trustees to come forward so that we have as wide a representation as possible from our communities on our Board.
St Martin’s TRA encourages all residents to attend