The Leasehold Advisory Service will be visiting our estate on the evening of Wednesday 7th September. Come and hear about your rights as a leaseholder
Your Rights As a Leaseholder
A public meeting with the Leasehold Advisory Service
Wednesday 7th September, 7:30pm
Scout Hub (Upper Tulse Hill end of High Trees, opposite Sheppard House)
The agenda will certainly include
- Sinking Funds – NHG is planning to introduce a sinking fund for leaseholders. What are our rights?
- Damp – Our landlords have fixed the damp problems for some tenants but not for any leaseholders. What are our rights?
- How to claim compensation for damage caused by water egress from guttering
- If your landlord says work is charged “in proportion to rateable value” how do you ensure your property has the right rateable value?
- Issues surrounding buildings insurance
- When do our landlords have the right to charge an administration fee?
If you have any other issues you’d like to raise please email StMartinsResidentsLambeth@gmail.com. It is highly recommended you submit questions in advance. That way the Leasehold Advisory Service has more time to look at them and give a considered answer.