We are looking for families who would be seriously interested in getting involved in POP (Parents Organising Play).
This is why we have organised a Day Trip Out. Please see image for details.
What is POP?
It’s a project organised by Tulse Hill forum.
- It focuses it activities primarily with families but not at the exclusion of the wider community.
- It hopes to create happiness in families which will lead to more successful communities.
- It’s about developing families to take the lead in their own and their communities success by organising creative, active and adventurous things to do.
- It’s dedicated to creating opportunities for the POP community to indulge in self transformation, by aiding up skilling, training, personal development, and mentoring.
- It will create safe places in Tulse Hill for families to meet, socialise and develop together.
- It’s about eradication area rivalry by integrating estates and streets and different communities working together
- It’s about enhancing the quality of life for the families residents in the Tulse Hill area by the provision of relevant, accessible, affordable and well managed family support through communicating, socialising, interrogating, and participating.
- It will deliver in a manner that promotes the value base of ethos of “the community doing it together and for the benefit of the mass not the few”.. This will be achieved through supportive, loving and caring community.
So get involved and come out playing with us!
Voluntary coordinating POP