All applications should be sent to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 11 November (note extended deadline). Late applications will not be accepted.
Tulse Hill Forum is looking for a Co-ordinator/Administrator to start at the end Nov/beg Dec 2015. The duties and hours will be variable depending on Forum requirements but the tasks will include:
- Working closely with committee members to draw up meeting agendas and reports
- Booking meeting venues and refreshments
- Keeping membership and other data secure and up to date
- Managing the Forum’s webmail, database, website, and social media
- Taking (and writing up) minutes of meetings (approximately one per month including an Annual General Meeting). Please note, the majority of our meetings take place in the evening.
- Circulating meeting agendas, minutes and other papers
- Inviting guests to meetings
- Obtaining public liability insurance cover for the Forum
- Printing and photocopying
- Some co-ordination duties related to funding applications
- Good communicator, verbally and in writing
- IT – proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and regular user of the internet/email/social media
- Ability to listen carefully and write clear, concise minutes/reports
- Able to work independently and manage own time
- Good organiser
- servicing a committee
- Local knowledge of the Tulse Hill area would be an advantage.
The hours are currently between 6 to 8 per week, depending on the needs of the Forum. Payment will be monthly on receipt of an invoice detailing the work undertaken, paid at an hourly rate of £11 (subject to review).
Interested candidates should apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday 11 November (note extended deadline)